- LicenseManager: License has been used
- LicenseManager: getaddrinfo: Name or service not known
If you have all the streams that keep restarting problem. Please go to the About > License page see if any error.
LicenseManager: License has been used
This error normally happens when you try to activate a license on new server but forgot to reissue it. Also it happen if you changed the server hardware. Simply reissue the license will solve the problem. There are 2 methods for reissue the license:
Reissue Via X Acceleration Codec Panel
- You need login to the panel, go to the About > License page and click the Reissue button.
Reissue Via X Acceleration Codec Website
- You need login your account in https://www.xaccel-codec.com, go to the Services > My Services for find out the license. Click the license and you will be redirect to the manage license page. Then click the Reissue button.
LicenseManager: getaddrinfo: Name or service not known
Normally this indicate your have DNS related problem. Run following command to fix the server DNS problem and then go to the About > License page see if the error disappeared.
rm -rf /etc/resolv.conf
echo "nameserver 184.108.40.206" >> /etc/resolv.conf
echo "nameserver 220.127.116.11" >> /etc/resolv.conf
- Skype Supports email@example.com